KSB INTAX offers a comprehensive range of one-stop legal services around start-up venture capital, across all the phases of a start-up – from founding through to exit.
Our advice is geared to the special needs of a young company. We don’t start the charging clock ticking the moment we shake hands with you. Our aim is to grow with you and to offer you a flexible and fair compensation model.
Key areas of our Services:
- Founding: We’ll identify the ideal corporate form and draft individually tailored partnership/company agreements.
- Financing for startups: We’ll support your company through all the phases of financing (seed, series A and subsequent rounds) as well as in connection with crowdfunding/crowd investing projects.
- Participation agreement: Drafting and safeguarding in line with the interests of the parties (vesting clauses, tag and drag-along clauses, etc.).
- Employee participation – ESOP: We’ll draw up tailored employee participation programs, with either real shares, phantom shares or virtual options.
- Operating business: We’ll take care of your legally compliant online presence (terms & conditions, data protection) as well as your IP rights.
- Contractual arrangements: We’ll handle all kinds of contractual arrangements with our relevant specialists (e.g. IT contracts, licensing agreements, leases, etc.)
- Tax law & tax consulting: Tax optimization, tax returns, accounting and financial statements, etc.
- Business planning: Preparation/optimization of the business plan, cost accounting, finance planning, liquidity planning.
KSB-INTAX advisors have excellent connections to the Hanover startup scene and provide support to startups with coaching or mentoring.
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Specialist Consultant for restructuring and corporate planning (DStV e.V.)
Graduate Degree in Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann),
Attorney, Notary (m. d. Amtssitz in Hannover)