Industrial property rights, copyright and competition law
Protection of intellectual property rights is of crucial importance to the viability of a company. KSB INTAX advises and represents clients in any and all disputes involving trademark, design and competition-law disputes as well as in official proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office and the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) (particularly registration, objection and cancellation procedures).
Additional focal points in our activities include:
- Monitoring, defending and managing trademark portfolios
- Advising, developing and implementing advertising concepts and marketing campaigns (such as promotional campaigns, sweepstakes, bonuses, discounts and rebates, online and social media advertising)
- Advice on legally sound design of advertising material, flyers, brochures, package leaflets and sales packaging (particularly in foodstuffs, food supplements, seed, plant protection products and pharmaceuticals)
- Establishing and securing company signs and symbols (company names and logos)
- Management of disputes over names and domains
- Strengthening copyright and protecting know-how
- Prosecuting product piracy (including seizures at borders and protection against plagiarizing at trade fairs
- Design and negotiation of IP (intellectual property) and/or license agreements
- National and international IP transactions
We will advise you in developing a consistent, sustainable IP strategy to reduce business risk and create added value. We shall be glad to contribute our long years of experience in the area of industrial property rights by staging lectures and training symposiums and events.