Assistant Kristina Ganske:
T +49 (0) 511.85.404-964
F +49 (0) 511.85.404-99
- Studied law at the Philipps University of Marburg
- Traineeship at the Higher Court District of Frankfurt a.M. with training a.o. at the Higher Regional Court and with the judge at the International Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), attorney at law Sylvia Schenk (law office Schmalz).
- Scientific Assistant in corporate and association law with Arnecke Siebold (Arnecke Sibeth Dabelstein) in Frankfurt a.M.
- Lawyer with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Kassel-Marburg (department law and finance, innovation and environment)
- Doctorate (Dr. jur.) in 2019 (Dissertation topic: Law in Sport Jurisdiciton)
- Joined KSB INTAX in 2018